That's drizzle . . . not drivel--

Simply living... in the Pacific Northwest





Monday, July 15, 2013

Foodie Question--FMM


Thanks to Kenlie for hosting!
I guess for most of us who are trying to lose weight or maintain a weight, we're interested in food. I'm not sure I'm a certified "foodie," but I may be close. I've become more interested in making my own dishes, my own yogurt especially, eschewing pre-packaged products as much as possible. 
In the spirit of Friend Makin' Mondays, let's explore fun thoughts on food!
Foodie Questions
1. Do you make grocery lists?  I do, but I usually find out afterward they were incomplete.
2.  Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store?  Produce first, refrigerated and frozen last. Avoid the chips/cookies section like the plague resides there.
3.  What is your favorite seasoning?  Chili pepper for corn-on-the-cob. I'm pretty much a salt & pepper girl.
4.  What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now?  My vanilla nonfat yogurt I made myself!
5.  What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now?  Full fat mint butter.
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? Dragonfruit. Look it up...it looks like dragon spawn, truly. And for the $8 I paid for it on a lark, it really wasn't worth it....evil.
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant.  There are several, but right now I'm loving Sabor Mexicano. The food is so fresh, the street tacos are small, just right for dinner and don't come with a bunch of other extraneous fatty Mexican goodness. The service is friendly and very fast, too.
8.  What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?)  I don’t eat a lot of pasta, but I if I do, I usually get not whole grain, but a blend. Not a fan of WW texture. You?
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose?  Oh! Oh! Chocolate chocolate chunk cookies! Please!!
10.  If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate?  The fries---I've pretty much given them up already, and don't miss them....but chaawww-co-laaatttte...(drool).
Now it's your turn---how would you answer these questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment